01.Marco Bicego, Jaipur Link Diamond & 18k Yellow Gold Stud Earrings
02. Michaels, 24″ Pre-Lit Flocked Pine Artificial Christmas Wreath
03. CHANEL, Chance Box Set
04. Victoria’s Secret, Amber Romance Perfume
05. Chloe, Nomade Eau De Pafum Body Lotion
06. Cassadecor, Relaxed Bathrobe
07. Ahava, 24k Gold Mineral Mud Mask
08. Russell + Hazel, A5 Journal
09. Breda, Gold Jane Watch
10. Chanel, Logo Scarf
11. Saje, Bath Salt
12. Neutrogena, Hydro Boost Gentle Cleansing Lotion
13. Caswell-Massey, Heritage Tricon 3-Piece Soap Set
14. Nine West, Tatiana Pointy Toe-Pumps
15. Rabbit, PRO Electric Wine Opener
16. Jo Malone, Mimosa & Cardamom Home Candle
17. Chantecaille, Matte Chic Lipstick
18. PiccoCasa, Satin Silky Pillowcase
19. Kate Spade, Heart of Gold Bangle
20. Perricone MD, Neuropeptide Firming & Illuminating Under–Eye Cream
With the holidays upon us sharing wine hasn’t become more important than now, particularly wines that are natural.
For the holidays this year, why not share wine that are pure, low-sugar and diabetic friendly. My friends at Dry Farm Wines are offering both a one-time or membership opportunity for you to send 3, 6 or 12 bottles as a one-time order of reds, whites, or both. Send the ones you love a little holiday cheer with Dry Farm Wines.
To find out more visit Dry Farm Wines today.
Have you ever loved someone more than you did yourself and found from within a sorrow that ached deep down? If you have, you’ve experienced the dark side of love.
Many will say we attract these dark relationships, however I highly disagree that anyone solely attracts a grandiose narcissist into their life. You may disagree and challenge this by saying, “but Doris you said, what you want, wants you” and yes that is correct. I believe when you are spiritually connected to a higher source you have the tendency to appeal to those that are broken.
“Take risks with faith, not fear”Cleo Wade
When I look back to the past I see those that I attracted where from broken families, experienced a troublesome childhood which included being bullied, psychological stress or in one specific connection a reflection of selfishness and entitlement. Through each connection I discovered something about myself and in many cases staying longer than the expiration date, which in return tested my mental strength. There is a time to be strong and a time to surrender your ego and take a risk through faith.
Twenty twenty has been the reset that a number of us were in need of, a year of purging friendships, past relationship wounds and current toxic connections. While many will say this year has been a loss, I find it to be the opposite. Spending several months forced to reflect in solitude has given those who took advantage of this to take a long hard look at who they are which in return has gifted new direction. From all I have been learned this year I know this to be true, when it’s time to leave, leave in faith and never in fear.
Photography c/o J Lee Photo Studio